1. The note names of the spaces on a treble staff (from the bottom, up)
3. A double flat looks like these letters
5. Two quarters make a ...
8. Half a quarter is an ...
9. The clef that marks above middle C
12. Bars mark off each ...
13. 5 equidistant, parallel spaced lines
2. The note names of the lines on a treble staff (from the bottom, up)
4. Half a half is a ...
6. The note names of the spaces on a bass staff (from the bottom, up)
7. A letter in the music alphabet
10. A vertical line that indicates the end of a measure
11. Even no sound counts as a beat. These are marked with a ...
Click here to return to picture
Click here to return to word clues puzzle
Legal & Privacy Notices