YOUR AD HERE
|You are HERE >> Language Arts > Grammar > Grade 9|
List the verbs in the following sentences. Mark A for action and L for linking.
1. The mayor suggested that the boy clean Wilmington Statue for his community service project.
Suggested - A
Clean - A
2. Two friends water-skied on Lake Erie.
Water-skied - A
3. The twins, who are from the large city of Houston, are vacationing in Canada.
Are - L
Are vacationing - A
4. The teacher asked the student for his report on the country of France.
Asked - A
5. The address on the envelope was Mexico.
Was - L
6. The witness's story is about a man in a building.
Is - L
7. The factory blew into a thousand pieces.
Blew - A
8. Mary was so excited that she ran all the way home.
Was - L
Ran - A
Return to Lesson Plan - VERBS
Legal & Privacy Notices