Music Worksheet 2
Click here to listen to the time and note intervals while you work.
1. Print this page. (Page 1 of 1 only)
2. Identify the notes in each of the following 16 measures.
3. What kind of notes and rests are in the following 6 measures: (Hint: turn the page sideways)
4. To find out more about this composer, visit this biography written by Betty Fry.
5. Most composers write their music to describe a scene or an emotion. On the back of this page draw a picture of what you see or feel when you listen to this music